Warranty Service Policy & Procedures
BAM-HDS offers warranty service for all our different mix of products. Below is a description of the services
offered for the various product groups.
BAM-HDS products carry a full warranty for the period specified. Some BAM-HDS product carry different warranty periods due to the nature of the product's design, manufacture or expected use, the warranty applies from the date of purchase by the first customer.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The warranty is valid only when the warranty card is properly completed, and upon presentation of the proof
of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase.
2. BAM-HDS's obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itse.
3. Warranty repairs must be carried out by a BAM-HDS Authorized Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service centre. BAM-HDS shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
4. Repair of replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
5. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship. The warranty does not cover the following :
1. Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
2. Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with BAM-HDS's instructions on usage and maintenance.
3. Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
4. Accidents, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of BAM-HDS.
5. Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product.
6. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
7. Any of the seals or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
6. This warranty does not affect the consumers' statutory rights nor the consumers' rights against the dealer related to their purchase / sales agreement.
7. This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchasers' sole and exclusive remedyof this product.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. BAM-HDS reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option.
1. In the event of repairs / replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair / replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
2. The company or it's authorised service centre / service dealer, reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at it's discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
3. Warranty for the unexpired period shall continue after the product is inspected by the concerned service centre and the product is found free from transit damage.
4. The customer shall have to pay a visiting charge towards inspection, as applicable.
5. In case of any transit damage, the product shall be repaired by the concerned service centre on charges and warranty for unexpired period to continue.
6. The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s, which are found to be detective.
7. Repairs during warranty period shall the purchaser shall bring the product to the Service Centre for warranty service. The warranty does not cover cost of transporation of system from place of installation to the Service Centre.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays we advise to prepare the following information to be given to the dealer or distribution partner respectively:
- Type or name of device.
- Serial Number.
- Date and place of purchase.
- Description of failure / malfunction.
- Your full name and complete address with phone number / email-address.
Service/repair beyond warranty period.
After the warranty period has expired you can have your device serviced or repaired with costs.